Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finally!

I'm Stoked! I'm Up! I'm now a certified, dyed-in-the-wool, Dot Commie!

After many delays, including assignments away, fear of failure and the labors of love associated with new gallery showings (wmra.org), ladimorcreative is up and running at ladimorcreative.photoshelter.com.

Kudos to all that helped and made things possible: Terry Ward/WMRA, Nancy Jane Dodge/The MadMatter of Charlottesville, all my guests at the WMRA Openingslash reception of Thursday, September 16th, and those who provided me with the opportunities to make beautiful images with their metals (named in a later post).

Finally, my Best Love & Appreciation to my Darling (yes, Darling) Wife: Diane.

2 comments:

  1. RE: Urban Lament series
    You should be very proud. You're doing something new and innovative with an old art form and what appears to be very old objects. I absolutely love the concept. This is so soo much more than "found-object" art. You're actually generating new (and BEAUTIFUL) life from the discarded and decaying artifacts of human society. What an incredible juxtaposition!
    Keep up the good work!
    I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the show and now the online gallery! The 'Urban Lament' series is indeed creative and beautiful...'Atlantic City' gives a taste of graphics and beauty that whets the appetite for more galleries to come!

    ReplyDelete